Our Photography Policy
FRIENDS AND FAMILY PHOTOS
We welcome amateur photographers to take photos of friends, family and the beauty of our farm while visiting Sage Creations during normal business hours. Please note, amateur photographers must abide by Farm Rules, as stated below. If you are an amateur photographer and would like to photograph before or after our business hours it is $50/hr with a required 2 hour minimum.
We welcome professional photographers who wish to use Sage Creations as a backdrop/setting for any portrait or commercial photography so long as they abide by the Farm Rules as listed below.
For purposes of this photography policy, portrait photography includes, but is not limited to photographic sessions for high school seniors, engagement, family, graduation, wedding, etc.
In addition, commercial photography includes but is not limited to, pictures taken for use in catalog, fashion, advertisement, promotion, etc.
Professional photographers can gain exclusive access to Sage Creations by following these easy steps:
Step 1 : Purchase a Sage Creations Organic Farm photography pass. Please note, a purchased commercial photography pass can only be used by the photographer named on the pass and may not be used by others. After purchase, you will be prompted to schedule your day and block of time.
Step 2: Check-in. Arrive on the day you’ve scheduled and check-in at our shop entrance.
We are a farm first… we want to honor and respect the land and the crops we are growing. Please help us do so by following the rules listed below. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of your Photography Pass.
- You can only access the PUBLIC parts of the Farm.
- You may NOT enter any of the areas marked No Access, Do Not Enter, Employees Only or areas with working farm equipment.
- Please respect the natural environment and the crops we are growing.
- Use care and caution around landscaping.
- Always supervise all children while on Sage Creations property.
- If you would like to pick lavender during your session, picking fee is available for purchase. If you would like for us to pick for you we can pick ahead of time lavender and flower bouquets.
- Please park in dedicated parking spots.
- All props must be carried to your photoshoot location. Props or equipment that cannot be carried easily should not be used.
- All props must be removed upon departure.
- Pick up after yourself. All props and trash must be removed from your photo site.
- Absolutely NO PETS are permitted on the Farm for photos.
- The use of drones is strictly prohibited. Drone usage will result in forfeiture of your Photography Pass.
- All photos should be family friendly in nature.
- Make sure your clients have your cell phone so that they can contact you upon their arrival.
- Sage Creations reserves the right to halt any photography sessions deemed to be disruptive or inappropriate.
- Sage Creations assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings. Any unauthorized portrait/commercial photography sessions will be escorted from the Farm.
Photo Credit/Social Media
All photos shall be identified as being photographed at Sage Creations. Any online photo galleries or images shall have a link to our website SageCreationsOrganicFarm.com.
If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Sage Creations respectfully requests attribution and requests photos are tagged @sagecreationsorganicfarm and #highaltitudelavender on social media.
Thank you for choosing us as your photography site and for following our photography policy!